Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Special Healthy Life (specialhealthylife.com). These terms and conditions (the “Special Healthy Life”) govern your use of the Website, and by accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use the Website
- Intellectual Property
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and code, is the property of the Website owner or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any content on the Website without the prior written consent of the Website owner.
- User Conduct
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to:
- Posting or transmitting any content that is illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
- Using the Website to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its related systems or networks.
- Disrupting or interfering with the operation of the Website or its related systems or networks.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by the Website owner. The Website owner is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Website owner is not liable for any damages or losses caused by or related to your use of any third-party websites or resources.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The Website and all content, products, and services provided on the Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Website owner does not warrant that the Website or any content, products, or services provided on the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Website owner and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the Website or any content, products, or services provided on the Website.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website.
- Any other matter relating to the Website or any content, products, or services provided on the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website owner and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of USA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in USA,